Question
Posted by: Flower2 | 2008/11/05

Pregnancy Pressure

I`ve searched the archives and cannot find an answer to my q.Im currently about 6 wks pregnant-since yesterday exp some pressure down below-mostly between my v-jay and rectum, like right down below in the centre (sorry if tmi).I sit at work all day and that`s the time when I feel it the most-when I get up or walk there is no uncomfort.I have been battling a bit with constipation-could it be the reason?Is this part of the ligament stretching?

It could be either. try taking something for the constipation and see if it improves.

2
Posted by: Flower2 | 2008/11/06

Hi GD-I think I found the answer-the report said that I have a retroverted uterus, which I think could be causing the pressure. Please give me more info on how this will affect the pregnancy and if there are any ways of relieving the pressure.Thks

Reply to Flower2
Posted by: Flower2 | 2008/11/05

Feels at times as though my a...s wants to pop out-sorry but that`s the only way I could explain the feeling.

Reply to Flower2