Question
Posted by: Flower | 2008/11/05

Pregnancy Pressure

I`ve searched the archives and cannot find an answer to my q.Im currently about 6 wks pregnant-since yesterday exp some pressure down below-mostly between my v-jay and rectum, like right down below in the centre (sorry if tmi).I sit at work all day and that`s the time when I feel it the most-when I get up or walk there is no uncomfort.I have been battling a bit with constipation-could it be the reason?Is this part of the ligament stretching?

Dear Flower
Please go to your doctor for an examination- you may have a retroverted uterus and with the growing of the uterus this may cause some discomfort.