Question
Posted by: lisa | 2010-11-10

pregnancy possibility?

I had sex using a pullout method on the 5 oct got my periods on the 9 for 4 normal days.
I was suppose to have my next periods on the 7th of nov, they are late… is there a pregnancy possibility?

Dear Lisa

There is a possibility that you may be pregnant and therefore I suggest that you do a pregnancy test.

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

4
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2010-11-16

Dear Lisa

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

Reply to Fertility expert
Posted by: Concern | 2010-11-12

I''m so disappointed to both of these replies, I personaly do not think there is a stupid question, someone out there posted a question and needs support, stupid or not stupid our role is to offer comfort and support, we don''t see each other granted but that doesn''t mean we should respect each other less.

Reply to Concern
Posted by: Mistty | 2010-11-12

I am also annoyed at the stupidity of this question and the fact that it was posted again. Go but a home preg test. Costs less than R30.

Reply to Mistty
Posted by: annoyed | 2010-11-11

cant belive you posted this q again! go for a blood test or get a test at the pharmacy.

Reply to annoyed