Question
Posted by: Steve | 2012/10/09

pregnancy possability?

hello,
Me and my girlfriend were messing around and i got precum on my penis. then i wiped it off with a peice of toilet paper then wiped it with a wet piece of toilet paper, then dried it off. then we had sex for 15 minutes or so. im 18. and it was unprotected sex, and i pulled out way before i knew i was going to cum. she was also on her 5th day of her period. and i masturbated in the bathroom until i came. there is no possible chance of pregnancy right?

One only has NO chance of pregnancy in very specific circumstances; that said yours make it highly unlikely. Rather be certain and use protection... Safety from sexually transmitted infections, however, is not certain so take precautions.

Claire - SASHA

4
Posted by: Daniel | 2012/10/09

Don" t be a fool bud, wrap your tool!

If you want to partake in adult activities then be responsible like an adult should be.

Reply to Daniel
Posted by: Nini | 2012/10/09

If there was precum on your penis during foreplay, then my guess is that even if you wiped it off there is still a possibility that precum could have come back the same way it did before, during actual sex.

I agree with Lulu, sex without a condom, whether you cum inside or not, is sometimes enough to get a girl pregnant. Although it''s rare and unlikely, it''s still possible.

Reply to Nini
Posted by: LuLu | 2012/10/09

You cannot use the word''s ''unprotected sex"  and " no possible chance of pregnancy"  in one sentence..
Without birth control there is ALWAYS a chance of pregnancy.....

Reply to LuLu
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/10/09

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist