Posted by: Rachy | 2009-02-20

pregnancy plan

I am a 26 year old woman, in February 2007 I gave birth to my baby girl at 33 weeks by an emergency C-section due to Pre-eclampsia. I ' m currently using Nu-isterate as birth control, I' d love to have two more babies at the age of thirty and thirtyfive. My question is that do you think the time frame between pregnancies is right? What are the chances of me having pre-eclampsia again? Will I have to have a C-section every time I give birth?

The recurrence rate for pre-eclampsia is about 15%. This does not depend on the spacing of your pregnancies. What you have planned sounds fine. Caesarean or vaginal birth depends on what happens during the pregnancy.