Question
Posted by: Michelle | 2010/09/09

PREGNANCY, PERIOD &  IMPLANTATION BLEEDING

Hi there,
My last period started on 10th August 2010 and was over by 15th August. It was one of the worst periods I have had in a long time in that the cramping was unbearable and I got violently ill.

My husband and I slept together on 19th August, 26th August and again on 03rd September 2010.

About a week and a half ago I started feeling really off sync. Nausea, dizziness and bloatedness. I did a preg test and got a very faint positive. As the week progressed I started feeling even worse and more tired too which is so unlike me. I have a 7 year old and didn''t experience any of these strange symptoms when I was pregnant with her. Anyway I took another test at the beginning of this week and got a negative but i have continued to feel terrible.

My cycle is always 24 days so by yesterday when I hadn''t started yet I started to worry a little. Late today I noticed a pinkish colour when going to the toilet but only when I wiped. The pad I am using has not even been soiled yet.

Could this be implantation bleeding and could I still possibly be pregant?

I am not cramping with this pinkish discharge but I have been nauseas and the entire week I have been getting very hot.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yes you could be pregnant.As you have had two differnt results with the hme tests, do a blood test to know for sure.

1