Question
Posted by: Pregnant Fairy | 2009-06-19

Pregnancy matters

Hi, i am 32 weeks pregnant - and i dont have colostrum yet. Is this something to worry about? aLSO - my gynea told me that we might have to do a c-section as i am very small and the baby is quite large already - i am very scared - this is my first baby, can you give me any words of wisdom or advise for the C section - is it really a MAJOR operation as the International webistes make it out to be? Please help me prepare. Thank you

May women only produce colostrum after the birth. A caesarean is a major operation but it is also very commonly done with few complications. There isn't really anything you need do to prepare, but ask your doctor whatever questions are bothering you.