Question
Posted by: cas | 2008/12/22

pregnancy lubricants

What lubricant (Name/brand) can be used to aid sperm mobility as we are trying to fall pregnant? I have read a recent article on ConceivEase!!

Please note that during the festive season and annual shut down period no questions were attended to. The experts are back and if you are still interested in a response to your post, please re-post the question and it will be attended to promptly.

Kind regards

Dr M.I. Cassim and Dr Y. Dasoo

2
Posted by: cas1 | 2009/01/07

What lubricant (name/brand) can be used to aid sperm mobility (low sperm count) as we are trying to fall pregnant? I have read a recent article on conceivEase and received and nonomous response on a product called Preseed?

Reply to cas1
Posted by: AA | 2009/01/05

Hi Cas,

The best one to use is PreSeed. It has the same ph as sperm, and therefor is ideal. It is a little pricey, but apparantly worthwhile. We started using it last night, and DH likes the feel of it.

Reply to AA