Posted by: ping | 2012-01-30

Pregnancy: How to start

my hubby and I want to try and fall pregnant. Where do I start? what do i need to do first? im in my early 30s. Please advise.

Just have sex. There is nothing special to do. Do take folic acid tablets while you are trying and perhaps have a rubella check to be sure that you are immune.

Posted by: Vst | 2012-01-31

You can start by having unprotected sex as often a s possible...everyday if possible. My doctor once told me that if i planned to be pregnant I should engage sexually with my partner everyday after the 7th day following my period. Some women take vitamins like Preg Omega before pregnancy occurs which is 100% safe and recommended by many doctors.

Reply to Vst