Question
Posted by: briget | 2011/08/04

pregnancy health

Hi doc
I am 3months pregnant and this is my second baby( i miscarried our first at 5months) i just want to know if it is safe for me to drink sour milk ie inkomazi during pregnancy? will it harm me or our baby?

It is fine. It will not harm you or the baby.

4
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/01/03

hi. I am 22weeks gone. any ideas on how to cure infections naturally. I am on my ninth course of antibiotics and still no improvement( note; haven't been having sex since I became pregnant.) wen I have braxton hicks combined with the lower back pain is scary and painful. did a pelvic exam and doc sed it's slightly open in the front. Note: 4th pregnancy : 1st baby 1yr 8months 2 miscarriages 1 D&C

Posted by: bokang | 2015/09/01

Hi Doc m 3months pregnant and would like to know if its ok to have sweets and chocolates during pregnancy

Reply to bokang
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/08/19

Hi doc i am 6 weeks pregnant and i have severe sickness and heartburn is there something wrong with me or my babay