Question
Posted by: Linda | 2010/09/13

Pregnancy from anal sex

I would like to know whether pregnancy is at all possible from anal sex?

Dear Linda

In order for a pregnancy to occur, sperm must travel through the vagina, uterus to fertilize the ovum. It will not be possible to become pregnant from anal sex as sperm would only be in contact with the anus/rectum. It is obviously adviseable,however, to practice safe sex and use family planning.

9
Posted by: CJ | 2010/09/23

Homer, where do you " coem"  from??? From the west I assume.

Reply to CJ
Posted by: bekz | 2010/09/21

LOL at Homer :)

Reply to bekz
Posted by: Homer | 2010/09/17

Yes ,Where do you think all the blue bu.llls rugby players coem from ???

Reply to Homer
Posted by: XXX | 2010/09/14

I simply don''t understand why some people on this site feel they have to check a person''s age/make stupid comments etc.We all have to start somewhere and any question regarding sex should be treated with the respect it deserves.
It is unlikely you would fall pregnant by having anal sex BUT as Zola suggests,it is possible that some semen could get into the vagina so it is not full proof.Rather practice safe sex.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: mn | 2010/09/14

how old are you?????????????????????FFS!!!!

Reply to mn

NO!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/09/14

Dear Linda

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: Zola | 2010/09/13

No sweetie, but posting a question like this makes me wonder if you''re old enough to be having sex at all.

But remember that you''re anus and vagina are close to each other and some semen might enter your vagina and you can get pregnant.

Please rather use a condom and the Pill. That way you won''t get sexually transmitted diseases either.

Reply to Zola
Posted by: Jet | 2010/09/13

Yes it is as your womb sits in ur ANUS and u''ll get preggies from it...

Reply to Jet