Question
Posted by: Ranchi | 2012-07-31

pregnancy fear!

Good day to u all, I am 7 weeks pregnant woth my 3rd child an I am 33 married, I am having such a phobia of miscarriages I''m dreaming abt it every nite an every time I go wee I''m convinced I''m goin to find blood, now my boobs stopped being sore an I''m worried an I don''t feel pregnant anymore :( I''m so stressed an I don''t know why I''m feeling like this - pls help.

If you have had a scan and all was well, that would be a very good sign. Fears of pregnancy loss are normal. Discus it with your doctor at your next visit.

1
Posted by: Annie | 2012-08-01

With my first pregnancy I had a phobia someone is going to cut me open and take her away from me. She''s nearly two and I am still crazy about her beiing abducted.

This time I am fearing baby will be born early and we wont be ready.

Fears and dreams during pregnancy is normal.
I just saw you are 7 weeks pregnant.... have you been to the gyne yet? Fear of a mc got better for me after my 8/9 weeks visit.... and was gone after my 12 weeks scan. As the first 3 months are most at risk.

I dont have advise. But if you haven''t been for a scan - perhaps it will put your mind at ease to hear the heartbeat.

Good luck.

Reply to Annie