Question
Posted by: Klee | 2008/06/26

Pregnancy Count

Dear Gynae Doc, please help me figure this out: I have not had a period since feb, but i had a d&c in begin of June, i did two different hpt both were positive, i then went and had blood test and that has now come back positive.... I asked them to check how far i was and they have come back to me and told me my count is 22791 - how far am i based on this count. Its difficult for me as i did not have my last period as such and i am interested to know and cant wait for my gynae appoint. Thanking you in advance for your assistance.

beta hcg levels are very non specific. You need to have a scan to confirm