Pregnancy Blues

Hi there.

I have a son who is 17 months old, I love him to bits. I battled to fall pregnant with him, so he is my special baby. I now find that I am 9 weeks pregnant. It is a big shock. I have nausea nearly all day long and this results in me being unable to look after my son. I feel like I resent this pregnancy. It' s as if I dont want to be pregnant. I' m just not as happy about it as I should be. I know I will love this baby, but I am having a bad time at the moment. Please help!!!!

Presumably this was an unplanned and thus unexpected pregnancy. You will indeed love this baby --- i's not the baby's fault that this is inonvenient, as you recognize. This will probablty settle down before lon, but seeing a counsellor experience din such experiences would be useful and wise