Posted by: SR | 2009-08-19

Pregnancy and worried

I found out last week that i was pregnant, according to the test i am just over 5 weeks now. I had some cramps (no bleeding at all) that i was told was normal, but now i have nothing, no cramps, no sore breasts, no increase in smell sensitivty - nothing at all, i would never guess i was pregnant if i hadn' t had the test. I have been using a progestrone cream that i was told would help with stretch marks and uterus lining - it is a natural product. My first scan is only at 9 and half weeks and so i am now worried that something could be wrong since i seem to have NO symtoms what so ever. Is this normal? Should i worry, or just be grateful that i have no symtoms? I know it sounds silly to worry about no symtoms, but we have struggled for so long, that i really don' t want anything to go wrong.

Many women have no symptoms at this stage. It does not mean that there is a problem.