Posted by: Unsure | 2009-03-27

Pregnancy and the Pill

I was taking the Pill last year and then stopped for a few months. I have recently started taking the Pill again as it seems to stop the excrutiating pains I get. The clinic sister said that I should wait for about 2 weeks to ensure that I am " safe" . However, we did not wait that long. When I checked the calendar I noticed that we had sex in my fertile stage. I' m still taking the Pill, but not sure if I may be pregnant as it' s still a bit too early for a pregnancy test. Will taking the Pill still bring on a period even if I am pregnant? If I am pregnant, will the Pill harm the baby?

If you are pregnant, you will not have a period. The Pill would not harm the baby.