Question
Posted by: Queen Khan | 2011/06/30

Pregnancy and sex

I am 4 month pregnant now. My hubby says vaginal sex may harm our baby. He enjoy anal sex now and I left unsatisfied. Is vaginal sex really harmful?

Dear Queen,

Vaginal sex at this point is not harmful to the baby or the pregnancy. Women are able to have sex during most of the pregnancy as long as the woman is in a somfortable position and the sex feels good.

Your husband can also sexually stimulate you orally after or before anal sex and bring you to orgasm by means of oral and/or manual stimulation of your clitoris.

6
Posted by: Manwood | 2011/07/01

Kay, are you referring to the anal sex as described by Queen Khan?

Reply to Manwood
Posted by: Kay | 2011/07/01

I meant i''m 26 weeks preg

Reply to Kay
Posted by: Kay | 2011/07/01

Hi Queen
it not harmful as long as you''re enjoying it.
i am 26 and yeah it still feels good so don''t be scared.

Reply to Kay
Posted by: Laurei | 2011/06/30

I have never heard such a thing, unless your Gynae or Obstetrician says you should.

Reply to Laurei
Posted by: Manwood | 2011/06/30

Clever husband...
Tell him he can have anal sex but he must give you oral sex so that you are also satisfied...
If you say yes...then your clever husband becomes one lucky husband...

Reply to Manwood
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/06/30

Dear Queen,

Reply to sexologist