Question
Posted by: Jenny | 2012-01-13

Pregnancy and Periods

Hello Doc,

I will like you to help me in this. my first date my period was on the 14 Dec - 16 Dec, I was on CLOMID treatment. do you think i might be pragnant?

and when is the right time ot ckeck if I am pragnant? we are excited about the thought of havng a baby but i gues to at leasr guide us, it will be much appreciated.

we have an appointment with our Gynae on the 1st of Feb - but please can you calculate for us? me and my husband we think my circle has already passed.

excited, Jenny

You are slightly overdue with your period so you can do a pregnancy test now.

3
Posted by: michelle | 2012-01-17

I startes getting my periods again after 3 years and it was normal.i last got my periods in december and then suddenly in the first week of Jan and with excessive bleeding,
doctor said i was pregnant and could be losing the baby but blood test said negative,could this be an eptopic pregnany,

Reply to michelle
Posted by: Nini | 2012-01-16

I think you need to be specific about the length of your cycle, and according to that length, are you late for your period yet?

Reply to Nini
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2012-01-16