Question
Posted by: Curious1 | 2009-07-10

Pregnancy and Period

Can i be pregnant but still have period. I was on my periods from 22 June to 26 June and my boyfriend and i had sex on the 28th and lately ive been having pregnancy signs and been waking up at night and going to the toilet sometimes even 3 times a night and that is something that' s unusual for me coz before i wouldn' t wake up at all but now i do. Could i be pregnant or am i thinking too much abt it, it' s just that i am so scared coz our daughter is only turning 2 soon and don' t want another 1 yet.

If the last period was a normal period at the right time, pregnancy would be unlikely. Perhaps you have a bladder infection.