Question
Posted by: Lydia | 2012/01/15

Pregnancy and Headache Tablets

Hi There,
I am 12 weeks pregnant. I suffer from headaches, daily, occasionally migraines (all my life). Since I have been pregnant I have only been using panado (as useless as I find them to be). I have suffered a migraine now for 4 days, which have been driving me insane, caused high blood pressure etc. I went to a couple fo chemists asking if there was anything I could do. Tried Today, I took 2 adco-dol, because I was about to decapitate myself. I am now so stressed about the baby, do I need to go tell my gynae or do anything? :(

Probably one dose will not have any effect but try to avoid it in future.
Try lots of fluids for the headaches , avoid stressors and do calming activities like yoga.

2
Posted by: Lydia | 2012/01/16

Thank you very much!

Reply to Lydia