Posted by: mOM to be worried | 2009-03-16

Pregnancy and contstant head ache

I am about 19 weeks pregnant,and i have been having head aches for about a full day everyday for the last week. I take a panado -then 2 hours after that - its back again. Is this normal or should i be worried?
Please help - thank you

You should have your blood pressure checked.

Posted by: n | 2009-03-19

Hi... I went to my GP with the smae problem (i am 17 weeks pregnant) and she advised me to change my multivitamin from the DS24 to Chelapreg. Apparently, the DS24 has iron that can be difficult to break down leading to constipation leading to constant headache... I don' t know your situation but if your blood pressure is fine then it may be worthwhile to try this??

Reply to n