Question
Posted by: MS R | 2009-08-07

Pregnancy and body changes

i am 32 weeks pregnant with my 4th child. I have noticed that around my nipples. on the areloa there is a very sticky, pasty layer of something that looks like dead skin. it usually comes off when i wipr it off with a tissue, but reappears a day later. It is not collostrum and I never experienced it before. It doesnt itch or smell either. What could it be?

I also noticed that my neck tend to get very dark in my pregnancy...like more dirt gets trapped on it. Is this some kind of hormonal change?

Thanks for answering.

The changes are definately associated with hormone changes and is nothing to worry about.