Question
Posted by: Nomsa Lata | 2012/04/13

Pregnancy &  vomiting

What can I take to stop vomiting. I''m in my 14th week &  my tummy can''t hold anything down. Whatever I eat, comes back up. I do not even have appetite

Try eating small frequent meals, ginger tea or ginger biscuits and dry toast. Also be sure to take lots of fluids so that you don't get dehydrated. There are pills that your doctor can prescribe if it is really bad.

3
Posted by: Thabi | 2012/04/18

My Dr recommended clopanon 100mg. I had the worst nausea ever. Ginger coldrink and also eat small portions of food. stay away from milk

Reply to Thabi

Posted by: Staci | 2012/04/13

Try eating ginger biscuits or drinking ginger tea - its one of the natural things that help with morning sickness

Reply to Staci