Question
Posted by: wvw | 2010/03/29

Pregnancy &  Period

I Would like to tell all paople trying to concieve What happend to me &  I would also like the gyney doc to comment
I was 12 Weeks pregnant when i had a miscarige We have been trying to concive for the past 4 years but when i had the miss i did not know i was pregnant the doctors always told me not to test if you have your period well i did not test because i had my menstriation normal for 3 months al do i was pregnant i am now so afraid that it will happen again. Wil a pregnancy test show + if i am bleeding but i am pregnant ? Because i would rather test each &  every month even if i did have my period than to make a mistake like that again Thank you

If you are pregnant, the pregnancy test will be positive.

1