Posted by: Mom2b | 2008-12-03

Pregnancy &  Cervical Mucus

Good afternoon,

I am 8 weeks pregnant and am finding that I now seem to have alot more cervical mucus this week than previously. Its is very egg white like - but there are also sometimes small almost " chunky"  bits - but yellowish.

I was on Utrogestan for weeks 6 &  7 which I was taking vaginally - could it mabe be from this?
I also have quite alot of uncomfortable pain in my groin area - not like period pain - but uncomfy..

Do you think I shoudl try get my gynae to squuze me in for an appointment - as I am only seeing him in Jan again?

Thank you for the advice!

It is normal to have more discharge in pregnancy. Possible some of this 'discharge' is from the Uterogestan. I would suggest that you wait a week and see what happens to it.