Posted by: Farzana | 2011-09-29

My hubby is medicaly unfit ( not physically) to produce children.
His friend made me pregnant on our consent. Now both enjoy 3 some with me in different positions. I am worried about my pregnancy. For how many months of pregnancy we can have 3 some.

Dear Farzana
there are a few issues that need addressing and these concern what is happening in your life . Is this process /relationship /3 some acceptable to you as there are going to be difficulties once the baby arrives .Sex during pregnancy is not disallowed but is not recommended if you have bleeding /untreated infection /ruptured membranes etc.
there needs to be clear guidance as to where you are headed as a couple

Posted by: Manwood | 2011-10-05''ve described what might be a fetish for some...a 3some with a pregnant chick...

I think all 3 of you are medically unfit by the sound of it. How far are you?

Reply to Manwood
Posted by: Anom | 2011-09-30

HECTIC! the sh!t people catch on nowadays! eish

Reply to Anom
Posted by: anon | 2011-09-30

Dear Farzana, also please obtain legal advise should the friend decide he wants responsibility for the child, this could break your marriage, what if you prefer the friend to your husband, please re-think you relationship as someone is bound to get hurt.

Reply to anon
Posted by: XXX | 2011-09-30

Surely now that you are pregnant you should be leaving this other man alone !
I truly hope that the real father does not cause problems for you after the birth of the baby.

Reply to XXX