Question
Posted by: Lee | 2011/01/11

Pregnancy aftermath

Pls help. I gave birth to a baby boy 2 months ago. The baby was 3kg &  i had to be cut in order for him to come out. My boyfriend wants us to start having sex but my body isnt ready &  the blood is still coming out. How long does it take for the body to go back to normal to a point where one can be intimate &  the bleeding stops

You should not still be bleeding and ypou should feel ready to have sex by now. You should see your doctor to find out why you are still bleeding.

best wishes

2

best wishes

Posted by: Purple | 2011/01/11

The bleeding should have stopped by 6 weeks, so you really should go and see your doctor. If you are still not healed and feeling pain there is a problem, so you must see the gynae.

Reply to Purple