Question
Posted by: Jazzy | 2008/10/16

Pregnancy after stillbirth

I am only 21years old had a stillborn at 28weeks due to preeclampsia,i used nur isterate in April once since then iv been trying to conceive without success, i also have painful periods, do i have an underlying problem or it is still early for me to worry about conceiving ?

It can take a while to conceive after stopping Nuristerate. Have a look at the Top 5 questions.

2
Posted by: elmonique | 2008/10/17

sorry for ur loss.i went thru it twice.i imediately fell pregnant a mnth afterwards and my daughter is perfectly fine .it depends on how soon ur body and mind heals.

Reply to elmonique
Posted by: Pip | 2008/10/16

Hi Jazzy, so sorry for your loss!... I had a stillborn baby (36w) in 2006 and the doctor recommended waiting 6 months before trying again. we made a little glipsie 5 months after... If you are concerned maybe you should go for a checkup with your gynae and discuss your problems with him/her.

Reply to Pip