Question
Posted by: sambinoct | 2010-03-08

pregnancy after sterilisation possible

Is there any way to fall pregnant again after a sterilisation? I mean, they did not remove any of my organs, surely I can still carry a baby? Just how would one fall pregnant again if I wanted to? Appreciate advise. thanx

Dear Sambinoct

The option of reversal of sterilization, which involves an operation, can be considered depending on how much of the fallopian tube is scared. The other alternative is to do in-vitro fertilization, which does not involve any major surgery and has a fairly high success as well.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

2
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2010-03-11

Dear Sambinoct

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

Reply to Fertility expert
Posted by: A | 2010-03-08

Hi. Like myself, you''d have to have IVF. After a course of injections, they take out the eggs your body produces, mixes it with the sperm your partner provides and then 3 to 5 days later, if fertilization occurs, they put the embryos in and you will have to wit 16 days before you do a blood test to see whether it has worked.

Reply to A