Question
Posted by: Bee | 2009-05-22

Pregnancy after Roaccutane

Dear Doctor. I am 28 years old and have been on Roaccutane since December 2008. I have always used Diane as a contraception. My course ends at the end of May. We would like to start trying for children towards the end of the year. I am however terrified of all the horror stories I have heard around Roaccutane. How many months after I finish the treatment would I need to wait before I fall pregnant. I have heard such differing viewpoints and would like to know the real answer. Thank you very much.

You should wait at least a month after stopping roaccutane before falling pregnant.

1

Why dont you go see your Gynae,he/she can help you with all your questions.When it comes to these issues you need to speak with some-one in person,and not just listen to others stories.