Question
Posted by: Nana | 2011/05/31

Pregnancy after noristerat

I was on noristerat for a year last one was in December 2010. We are trying for baby, my cycle have been regular the past two cycles. We have been making using ovulation cycle, i was wondering how would it be before i can actually fall pregnant.

It can take up to a year for a healthy couple to fall pregnat even if they have not been on contraception.

1
Posted by: ZAMA | 2011/08/22

HI

I WAS ON THE INJECTION FOR ABOUT A YEAR AND 6 MONTHS I HAVE BEEN OFF THE INJECTION FOR 2 YEARS NOW I DID NOT HAVE MY PERIOD FOR THE FIRST YEAR UNTILL I WENT TO THE DOCTOR WHO GAVE ME TABLETS TO START MY PMS, I HAVE BEEN GETTING MY PMS FOR 8 MONTHS THEN A SUDDEN STOP FOR JULY AND AUGUST 2011 AND IM NOT PREG I WISH TO HAVE A BABY NOW SOME ONE PLEASE HELP

Reply to ZAMA