Question
Posted by: Spororo | 2009/12/01

Pregnancy after laparoscopy and d& C

i had a laparoscopy on the 20th Oct ths year. My gynae checkd everything and told me that im'  fine. he even cleaned my womb.
how long will it take to conceive. Im 29yrs old and i have never had a child before?

It can take up to a year for a normal healthy couple to conceive.

3

Posted by: Janedoe | 2009/12/01

Hi there, one tends to fall pregnant quite quickly after a d& c. I fell pregnant within a month after my d& c, although i do not want to give u false hope. Dont make it a chore.

Reply to Janedoe
Posted by: Stormchaser | 2009/12/01

Hi - be careful! I had one on the 30th of September and have just found out I am five weeks pregnant! So be prepared if it is or isnt what you want!

Reply to Stormchaser