Posted by: tee eem | 2011-07-22

pregnancy after jadelle

last month on the 18th i had jadelle removed after 31/ last period was on the 17th.i havent had my period i had protected sex after my periods were always long does it take to concieve after removal of jadelle.i want to have a baby am 34 can i take something to speed up conceiving i heard that folate helps is it true

Dear Tee eem

One would expect the return of your menstrual cycle to be within the first month and therefore I would recommend that a gynaecological evaluation of your hormonal system be undertaken as soon as possible. If you have not seen your periods within the next 10 days and after eliminating the possibility of pregnancy I would recommend at least a series of blood tests and a gynaecological ultrasound scan. It may well be necessary to induce or restore your ovulation through either tablets or a combination of fertility tablets and ovulation induction injection depending on the severity of the problem. It would also be recommended that some form of tubal patency evaluation be considered at an early stage to avoid undue delay in achieving conception.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

also had jadelle removed in march when i was having my periods and they have been regular nothing changed bt i cant get preggy.wat is the problem pliz 25 trying for number 3

i removed jadelle 5 months ago and still no preggy? i have been having normal periods n i make sure we baby make a few days before ovulation. whats wrong with me?

Posted by: Mwenda | 2015-11-13

I didn't see my periods I removed my jadelle on 19 October

Reply to Mwenda

I have had jadelle removed as well for 4 months now as we are trying for baby number 3 and we have had no luck at all.. Last time I had my period was Jan 2014 and I havent had it since. What do I do?? Desperate for baby Number 3 :(

Posted by: Rosy | 2013-09-12

I removed Jadelle two days after my period on the 26 of August. My period happens for 7 day.Have had unprotected sex so far since we want a baby. I have had normal period since last year. Just want to know how long does it take to concieve after 31/2 years of using Jadelle?

Reply to Rosy