Question
Posted by: Yolanda | 2010-09-17

Pregnancy after abortion

I have done abortion at the private clinix in 2008 by a gynaecologist because that time i was not ready for the baby due to unemployment, pressure , stress and health but now i am ready but my husband and I have tried since last year to no success. Sometimes we target 4 or 2 days before my cycle but no success. would there be any complications maybe? May you please advise.
I thank you.

I doubt that this is related to the abortion, but I would suggest that you see a gynae cologist for some tests to see why you are not falling pregnant.

3
Posted by: Yolanda | 2010-09-22

Thank you Doctor.

Reply to Yolanda
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-09-20

Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-09-20