Posted by: pasca | 2008-12-02

pregnancy after 3 months

i had a baby on 6 septemer and my periods started in october the 28th until november the 1st. on the 16th november i had sex with my husband and i ' m not taking any contraceptives. i didnt have my periods end of november can i be pregnant?

Yes you could be pregnant but, if you are breastfeeding, this may be the reason why you have not had a period.

Posted by: Rix | 2008-12-03

I was also told that a woman is most fertile up to 6 months after giving birth.
Sounds like you are having no.2 already

Reply to Rix
Posted by: debs | 2008-12-02

it happened to me, i was told a women is most fertile after she has given birth?

Reply to debs
Posted by: Lala | 2008-12-02

You are definetly pregnant, you should have used protection.

Congratulations on your pregnancy!

Reply to Lala