Posted by: t | 2009-02-06

pregnancy advice

Hi there,<br><br>I just have one question to ask, i am pregnant with my second baby but the thing is i dnt know how far i am,i got my period in december but they only lasted 2day then i did not get any in january,how far do u think i am,ooh and also im having such sore stomach do u think its because its my first or second trimester or second i dnt also eat much,pls advice on what to eat.<br><br>REGARDS

The duration of pregnancy can be worked out if you have an exact date for your last period. If not, a scan will tell how far you are. You are still in the first trimester and mild tummy cramps are normal. Try to eat small meals throughout the day and avoid raw meat and fish and cheeses such as Brie. Also avoid alcohol.