Question
Posted by: bewilderdsoulbrotha | 2008/07/08

pregnancy abortion

my gal found out shes 3 wiks pregnant,a baby is a gud thing bt we yung execs and its not wat we looking for in the nxt 3 yrs,we tinkin of doin the abortion piulls route

She would then have to go to a Marie-Stopes clinic or her nearest clinic.

9
Posted by: *@* | 2008/07/11

do you realise that in 3 years time when you do want to have a child, you and your gf will probably have difficultly concieving. and you'll regret the decision to abort this pregnancy.

Reply to *@*
Posted by: Sista-sista... | 2008/07/08

Please bro!! I had the same feeling 10 years ago and I decided to keep the baby because my concious wouldn't allow me do that as my own mother allowed me the opportunity to live while she found out she was heavy with me. Please give it a thought, a really hard one. I'm a proud mother of two sons now and I never was this happy im my life. Fortunate for you, you can afford, I couldnt 100% but whatever I had, it was meant for my son cause I believe that I was entrusted with a life from above. Keep the baby and I promise, you'll never regret the good choice you made. Children are divine gifts from above, no matter they are incapable physically or mentally. You'll always have a way out to making ends meet for you and them. By the way, they are also the source of our growth and intelligence....

Reply to Sista-sista...
Posted by: T | 2008/07/08

You know, i wish you people would stop judging! If you dont have anything good or supportive to say - KEEP YOUR COMMENTS TO YOURSELVES!

To bewilderdsoulbrotha - My fiance and i were in the same position and we both decided to abort the pregnancy. Yes, on the one hand it was a good thing cause we couldnt afford a child at that moment, but you have to think of longterm consequences. You start thinking about it more and more and what it would have been and all that. It does affect your life more than what you think. Ultimately it is the decision of you and your partner, but think long and hard about it! It can also make or break a relationship. My partner and i are still together though (incase any of the other hypocritical people are wondering). Good luck with your decision!

Reply to T
Posted by: **** | 2008/07/08

If you're both young exec's and you can't take responsiblity for your actions - how on earth do you expect to be able to deal with something that happens in a company - like a difficult employee - or are you just going to hire someone to kill them ?

I'm in the same position and I decided to keep the precious life inside me! You are selfish if you only think about yourself - NO WONDER society is like it is today - people are only worried about themselves

If you're man enough to put it in - be man enough to deal with the consequences

I'm not judging - just stating facts!

Reply to ****
Posted by: From a mom | 2008/07/08

I am guessing by 3 weeks pregnant you mean that conception took place 3 weeks ago, so baby is 5 weeks old.

Fetal development - 5 weeks pregnant

You may not look pregnant at this point but your embryo's heart, no bigger than a poppyseed, has already begun to beat and pump blood. The heart is dividing into chambers and will find a more regular rhythm soon. The embryo itself is about a quarter of an inch/ half a centimetre long and looks more like a tadpole than a human. It undergoes a growth spurt this week.

Major organs, including the kidneys and liver, begin to grow. The neural tube, which connects the brain and spinal cord, will close this week. The embryo's upper and lower limb buds begin to sprout -- these will form your baby's arms and legs. The intestines are developing and the appendix is in place.

Below the opening that will later form your baby's mouth, small folds exist where the neck and the lower jaw eventually develop. As early as this week, facial features are already forming. Nostrils are becoming distinct and the earliest version of the eyes' retinas are forming.

Reply to From a mom
Posted by: CE | 2008/07/08

I FULLY AGREE WITH ME.
ABORTION IS NOT A QUICK FIX FOR AN IRRESPONSIBLE ACTION LIKE THAT.
PROPER PRECAUTION SHOULD HAVE BEEN TAKEN TO PREVENT YOUR ''MISHAP".

Reply to CE
Posted by: Me | 2008/07/08

Missy, the world is so messed up because people like bewilderdsoulbrotha do not take responsibility for his/their actions. Me telling him to take responsibility is not judging and I am definitely not a hypocrite.
Its because there's a quick fix for everything these days, oops, I'm pregnant and its not really the right time for me, I'll just go for an abortion.
Whatever you do bewilderdsoulbrotha, you will live with it for the rest of your life. It might never cross your mind again, but chances are that you'll think about this decision a lot for the rest of your life.

Reply to Me
Posted by: MISSY | 2008/07/08

to the person who posted the above reply,ur some hypocrite to start with. its the choice of both parents wot they want and if they feel that they not ready to raise a child so be it.who are u to judge. in todays -|- ed up wrld let them find their feet first and take it from their.only god can judge us

Reply to MISSY
Posted by: Me | 2008/07/08

I can not believe that you give your reason for not wanting a baby now as being young execs, you can't even spell properly. Didn't you know about the consequences of having sex and not using proper contraception? Please grow up and take responsibility for your actions, there's an innocent baby involved here.

Reply to Me