Question
Posted by: abc | 2013-02-08

pregnancy

I am 7 weeks pregnant, had a scan today and everything looks normal for 7 weeks, fetal heart rate of 143bpm.

I started spotting lightly almost 3 weeks ago, and my GP put me on bed rest for a week. She also put me on 5mg of Provera every night. (Today, gynae changed it to a different brand, something starting with a D)
Since then, I''ve had minor incidents of spotting every few days - normally just a bit when I wipe and then nothing again later. My gynae has advised that I avoid all strenuous exercise until week 13 when the placenta is more stable, so she said I''m fine to continue with my yoga for example. Is inverting (going upside down) OK at this stage? And sex?

Thank you!

Yes, you can continue both. Please keep in mind that you should not strain yourself.

1
Posted by: abc | 2013-02-11

The brand my gynae has switched me to is Duphaston.

Reply to abc