Posted by: MARLIEN | 2012-08-31

Hi there, the first day of my last period wat 31 July 2012, it was suppose to come on the 23 of August 2012 again and still there is nothing. i did do a home test and the first one showed 2 pink line but one was very faint. i took a test with the digital one as well and it immediately showed pregnant then i went to the doctor and they did a pregnance test and it showed negative. what is going on why is it showing different result.
please advise

I would suggest that you do a blood test as you are having differing results.

Posted by: Nini | 2012-08-31

You need to have a blood test done. I am assuming that the test done at the doctor''s office was also a pregnancy test, and not a blood test?

If that is the case then it really just depends on the sensitivity of the tests. 2 out of 3 tests that you have taken has given you a positive - so my guess is that you are pregnant! But the only sure way to confirm it is with a blood test.

Reply to Nini