Question
Posted by: annelien | 2012-06-03

pregnancy

good morning, i am 23 years old and 9 weeks pregnant. for the last 3 days my nose is bleeding constantly. what is wrong and what can i do

Dear Annelien

As this is not a fertility related question I suggest you post it on the gynae doc on the health 24 website.

Answered by: Dr Y.M. DASOO

8
Posted by: Fertility Expert | 2012-06-09

Dear Annelien

Answered by: Dr Y.M. DASOO

Reply to Fertility Expert
Posted by: antoinette | 2012-06-05

Please take that serious and see a ENT Dr....I had those in my last trimester last year and even now, I was put on HBP Medication and was given the all clear after delivery. But now it''s back again, I was hospitalized last week and Im back on the HBP Medication....Good luck

Reply to antoinette
Posted by: brendon | 2012-06-05

i can over sperm how much are you willing to pay cause we not going to have sex

Reply to brendon
Posted by: cc | 2012-06-05

I used traphasil this month as well and had the same problem, I stopped drinking it and the bleeding went away,that is one of the side affects of traphasil

Reply to cc
Posted by: Ms. M | 2012-06-05

Hi Dr. Cassim, you delivered my baby almost 6years ago, awesome. I have been over flowing (bleeding, blood clothes) for 3 months now. I saw a Doc, she did the sonar and everything seems fine. No Cyst (Had a cyst on my left ovary before my baby. had an operations, docs burned the cyst), no endrometriosis, no tumors a light. Then the papsmear. The result came out negative to any tumors/cancer or any other probs.(Doc did not give any medication after the papsmear). I googled the problem and took the options of going onto a contraceptive as a treatment. (I have never used any contraceptive for 7 years. My partner had a vasectomy after our last born). I have been using the traphasil for twee weeks now. The flowing is not as much as prior and it seems as if it is drying up but not completely. I do not have any pain. Should i see a second opinion? Can you please give me advise as to what to do next? What do you think is wrong? I am 29 years of age.

Reply to Ms. M
Posted by: DTBM | 2012-06-05

Dear TT

Contact one of the fertility clinics - it is advisable to go through the proper channels to avoid any problems down the line later on. They can use donor sperm thru IUI. They will probably have all the details (health conditions/genetic conditions etc) of the donor and you will not even have to know who the donor is... its better that way, and they wont know who uses their sperm. (I think)

Reply to DTBM
Posted by: TT | 2012-06-04

Good day,

I am looking for an organisation, people or persons who can donate healthy sperm for us, if you know any organisation or individual willing to do so please assist. The potential donor will not have any contact with the recepient and will thus not have contact with the child once born.

send your responses to my email

Reply to TT
Posted by: DTBM | 2012-06-04

Hi Annelien

Is it not perhaps a result of high blood pressure? i think you should just go and see a doctor to put your mind at ease.

Reply to DTBM