Posted by: Tapsy | 2012-05-25

Hi doc, my partner and I are trying for a baby. Since last month (April) I had light pink spotting followed by abnormal menstruation (very light period). This month (May) the same is happening to me, but for 3 days only. I had symptoms like of pregnancy. Could I be pregnant. Have not yet tried the home pregnancy test.

I would suggest that you do a pregnancy test.

Posted by: Galina | 2012-06-09

I really want to make some extra money winkorg from home and am interested in learning Internet marketing. I currently stay at home with my two little kids but would be able to devote about 25 hours a week to Internet marketing. It''s just that I don''t know where to start. Where do I find some great resources that help me with the Internet marketing basics as all the websites I have come across are not for absolute beginners like me?

Reply to Galina