Question
Posted by: Thema | 2012/04/04

pregnancy

i am in the first trimester and suffuring from nausea and headaches,and would like to know, what can i use to treat this because its killing me.

You can use Panado for the headaches. Try eating dry toast for the nausea. Ginger tea and ginger biscuits also help.

4

Posted by: i care | 2012/04/04

You need to make sure you eat as soon as you wake up, stay chewing bubble gum, never go hungy the nausea starts

Reply to i care
Posted by: karen | 2012/04/04

hi, when i was pregnant i also suffered badly. I just stopped drinking anything in the morning when i woke up, it helped a lot. There is also something you can get at the pharmacy, i just cant remember the name. Its a brown bottle with red lable, also helps alot

Reply to karen
Posted by: Jojo | 2012/04/04

Hi....I drink lots of water and try some ginger biscuits for the nausea. Purity also has a lolipop for pregnant woman that helps.

Reply to Jojo