Question
Posted by: Phel | 2012/03/12

pregnancy

Hi Doc last year July i had miscarriage at 8 weeks. I''ve been trying to get pregnant again after that with no luck. I don''t know why i can''t fall preg again. Please help.

Dear Phel

I would suggest that you just be patient and keep trying and if necessary use some form of ovulation monitoring and timed intercourse to enhance your chances. If by June 2012 you still not pregnant then I would recommend some form of investigation.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

3
Posted by: Tshepiso | 2012/04/25

I need go for IVF after I had 2 ectopic preganancies.
I would like to be referred to the nearest specialist who could assist with this procedure.

I am 30 years old and stay in Rusternburg.

Reply to Tshepiso
Posted by: Lucia | 2012/04/18

What can i do to fall pregnant,because I''ve been trying but nothing is happening.

Reply to Lucia
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2012/03/20

Dear Phel

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

Reply to Fertility expert