Question
Posted by: mellisa | 2012/02/02

Pregnancy

I am 2 weeks pregnant and I am thinking of aborting. Which is the better method: surgical or medical? I would prefer it done by a gynae. Where could I find a gynae that would do it. Do private hospitals / clinics, like Netcare / Mediclinic, offer such services? I am considering my options, but to go this route it has to be safe. I have read online many issues relating to Marie Stopes, as well as bogus doctors offering pills. Please offer your view on which route I should take if I abort.

I don't think that one method is better than the other. Many gynaecologists do abortions.

1