Question
Posted by: bongiwe kubheka | 2011/12/08

pregnancy

Hi,i terminated a pregnancy in 2006 and i was about 6 months at that time,i have since not been able to get pregnant again,im not that sexually active but i used to have sex on a daily basis after that then i broke up with my then boyfriend,so my question is is it a case of me being not sexually active or did something go wrong?

It is not possible to comment as to whether your fertility has been affected. I would recommend that you see a medical doctor who with a good history and examination and perhaps a few tests if necessary confirm whether this is the case.

1
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/12/08

Reply to sexologist