Posted by: D | 2011-09-03

Good day,

I''m 27 years

I''m 39weeks pregnant my due date is the 9th Sept 2011.
1)On Wednesday morning I had a trickle of water coming out and nothing since then
2)Thursday when I was done urinating, on the tissue the was a light green mucus ( it think it was a mucus plug) is the green colour ok?
3)Since Thursday when I wake up every day my fingers have swollen
4) I also noticed my baby is not moving as much

I do get contractions sometimes doesn''t last for long, most times I feel my baby pushing down and I will have sharp pains in my pelvic and I will feel the urge to go pooh and sharp pains around my anus.

Is there anything to worry about?

You are close to your due date and these symptoms and feelings are all normal. What does concern me is the fact that you say that your baby is not moving as much as before. You should consult your nearest hospital that has a maternity ward, in order to have an ultrasound and pre-birth fetal monitor done. This is a good measure to establish if there are any complications.

Regards and all the best.