Question
Posted by: manda | 2011/08/19

pregnancy

I''m confused and feel like a crazy person! My body feels like I''m pregnant. A few months ago I started feeling a lot of breast tenderness.I immediately thought that maybe I''m pregnant and bought a test, but it came out negative. A while later I had a few days of serious nausea.I bought another 2 tests but it came out negative. My belly is also getting bigger and I didn''t even gain a lot of weight (I didn''t gain a lot of weight during my first pregnancy either). I get cramps in the area of my uterus.Not severe, though.I also notice that I can''t move my body with very quick movements, because then I get a sharp pain just above my bladder. This was also the case with my daughter.So lately I''m feeling movements in my belly. I did a few more tests and they were all negative. Now for the crazy part. I''m still getting my period. Every month, but instead of the usual 7 days, it''s a lot lighter and it only lasts 4 days. I know birth control pills doesn''t work when you are on anti-bio-tics and I used some a few weeks before this symptoms started, but we took alternative precautions. I also have an under active thyroid, but I''m taking medication for that. I don''t know if this can have an influence on my hormones. Can it be possible that I''m pregnant? It really feels like I am. Or maybe I am crazy!

You have done numerous pregnancy tests which were all negative and you have not missed a period, so I don;'t think that you are pregnant. Your symptoms seem to be mainly nausea, bloating, tummy cramps and movements in your belly. This all sounds like a bowel problem, possibly spastic colon.

1