Question
Posted by: Rene | 2011/08/01

Pregnancy

My husband and I have been married for 7 years. I have a 9 year old son from a previous relationship and he has a 9 year old from a previous marriage.
We are struggling to fall pregnant. I have not been on any sort of contraception since we got married and we have been trying since then.
I find it very troubling as we have both had children before.

Please consult your GP or specialist for fertility testing

3
Posted by: Kevin | 2011/08/05

Try having sex first thing in the morning when you wake up. It might sound stupid but it worked for us. Your body is completely relaxed and not tense at all so it''s one of the best times to conceive.

Reply to Kevin
Posted by: booger | 2011/08/02

any one know the song titled " shame"  by the stylistics ?
sounds similar to this story

Reply to booger
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/08/02

Reply to sexologist