Question
Posted by: H | 2011/07/21

Pregnancy

Dear Doc

I was suppose to menstruate any time from 29 June - 1 July but nothing happened so far. Did a pregnancy test on Wednesday afternoon 13 July, but it was negative. Thursday (14th) morning, another test which showed cleary 2 lines, but the second line dissapeared after about a minute. Did a blood test on Friday 15th, which came back negative.

So I took another preg test last night, showing negative, and this morning showing clearly the two lines, but yet again the 2nd line dissapeared? Can I be pregnant? Feels like I''''ve had infection for the past few days/week.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Dear H

You may indeed be pregnant. However, the best advice that I have would be to consult your GP for another test.

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2011/07/22

Dear H

Reply to pharmacist