Posted by: Michelle | 2011-06-30

My daughter in law has been on the 2 month injection for a year. She was due to have it again last month but has not as she is planning to fall pregnant. How long can the process take after being on this injection for a year?

Response differ from person to person and it can take up to nine months to fall pregnant.

Posted by: Michelle | 2011-07-01

@ Anon and Girlie - you idiots, I am posting on her behalf!!! Really have u nothing better to do than answer posts that arent addressed to you.

Reply to Michelle
Posted by: girlie | 2011-06-30

Not anytime soon if you continue putting pressure on her......

Reply to girlie
Posted by: anon | 2011-06-30

Dont you think this is a personal matter. With other words nothing to do with you!

Reply to anon